Registration and identification
In order to trade using the www.10trading.com platform, the registration process must be completed. It is recommended that clients take precautions to ensure that their username and password are not divulged to unauthorized persons. User passwords are encrypted and are not visible by www.10trading.com personnel. www.10trading.com personnel will under no circumstances request a client to reveal their password. Any such request should be regarded by the client as security breech and reported immediately to the www.10trading.com service center.
1. Passwords must be between 5 and 15 characters. It is recommended that a combination of characters and digits are used that cannot be easily deciphered. Users may be requested periodically to change password in order to maintain security. Users that suspect that password security has been compromised are recommended to change their password.
2. Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever. Cookies: Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences. Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to www.10trading.com website, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the website and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by most major Websites. Stored cookies allow www.10trading.com website to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.
3. www.10trading.com data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the www.10trading.com website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
5. www.10trading.com will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
Information transmitted between the www.10trading.com and client personal computers is encrypted using a 128 bit ssl encryption certificate. Sensitive data (e.g. password) is maintained in encrypted format. www.10trading.com information technology staff supervise all activities including performance of routine checks to ensure that security integrity is maintained.
6. By registering with www.10trading.com and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with www.10trading.com products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their www.10trading.com trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and www.10trading.com.
7. www.10trading.com does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. www.10trading.com ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
8. From time to time www.10trading.com may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about www.10trading.com or financial market trading. In addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by www.10trading.com for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with www.10trading.com. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with www.10trading.com at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.
9. Contacting us: if you have any concerns or questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As you browse 10trading and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)